Riots and Looting...the best way to get "Justice"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So is it OK if the Natl Guard ends up fireing on citizens? Does it matter if they fire on resident Ferguson citizens or the Outsiders?

And I bet the NG gets federalized shortly, depending on what happens tonight.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So is it OK if the Natl Guard ends up fireing on citizens? Does it matter if they fire on resident Ferguson citizens or the Outsiders?

And I bet the NG gets federalized shortly, depending on what happens tonight.

When the NG takes control, it's time to go back home until things cool off. If they refuse, that's on them.

They will not get federalized on this declaration. Bank on it.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When the NG takes control, it's time to go back home until things cool off. If they refuse, that's on them.

They will not get federalized on this declaration. Bank on it.

I think its gonna depend on what happens tonight. Theres also no curfew tonight. I know im being tinfoilish but it almost seems like a challenge.

If this kinda stuff happened in OKC or Tulsa, I wonder how we would respond?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would hope the fair citizens of Tulsa would come together and stop this kind of nonsense on their own.

Depending on the location, I wouldn't bet on it. Tulsa has a spotty record on supporting law enforcement when it's 100% legit. Take an iffy situation that the official reports are pending investigation and it could get ugly quick. :(

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depending on the location, I wouldn't bet on it. Tulsa has a spotty record on supporting law enforcement when it's 100% legit. Take an iffy situation that the official reports are pending investigation and it could get ugly quick. :(

I made no mention of supporting law enforcement.

I'm talking about stopping the rioters/looters themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom