Rousey gets KTFO'd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't say I'm really surprised. Her stand up game sucks. What did surprise me was her gameplan. To try to stand and go toe to toe with a champion boxer was stupid. I though Rousey was smarter than that.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
DOH

Sucks to be her.... I agree on the strategy part - arrogance and self-overestimation. Her strength woulda been in grappling, ground game against such an opponent I would have thought. I did not see the fight, though.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holly said in her post fight interview having lost before herself that she would totally understand Ronda wanting a rematch and she would give her one. IMO rematch wont be any different. Guess Ronda could join Gina Carrano now as a full time actor. 'Cupcake' needs to keep her big azz mouth shut tho. Holly knocked Ronda out, something Misha couldnt do in 2 fights, she was slated to go after it in a 3rd. And for those who thought Dana was protecting his golden fighter by giving her easy fights and avoiding people (like Cyborg, etc), this is what he had to say: "At the end of the day I made this fight. I said this was a good fight,". "Holly was the right fight. Ronda had never faced anybody who uses the range and distance the way she does". Yep, it was about time she came across a boxer and or kick boxer who would give her something shes wasnt prepared for. Ronda should take this loss like she did her Olympic judo loss and use it for motivation.

Last edited:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holly said in her post fight interview having lost before herself that she would totally understand Ronda wanting a rematch and she would give her one. IMO rematch wont be any different. Guess Ronda could join Gina Carrano now as a full time actor. 'Cupcake' needs to keep her big azz mouth shut tho. Holly knocked Ronda out, something Misha couldnt do in 2 fights, she was slated to go after it in a 3rd. And for those who thought Dana was protecting his golden fighter by giving her easy fights and avoiding people (like Cyborg, etc), this is what he had to say: "At the end of the day I made this fight. I said this was a good fight,". "Holly was the right fight. Ronda had never faced anybody who uses the range and distance the way she does". Yep, it was about time she came across a boxer and or kick boxer who would give her something shes wasnt prepared for. Ronda should take this loss like she did her Olympic judo loss and use it for motivation.

I agree and I think Rousey will learn from it. Anyone that thinks that Rousey was getting easy fights has never watched some of the ladies fight, before they fought Rousey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom