Ruger GP100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
10 or more, yes. Will be the same deal as the Tulsa group, $275 + $60 shipping (total for order) = $281 total per gun. That is USPS preferred (I think I heard that), 3 day shipping, so if we get them all ordered tomorrow, then they should be at MAS Gunworks by Friday.

Before you call them, give an update on how many so I can keep track of this.

When you call, give them my name, Brent.

Depending on how many Shadowrider gets, that leaves only 1-3 more.

Let's get that ASAP!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
10 or more, yes. Will be the same deal as the Tulsa group, $275 + $60 shipping (total for order) = $281 total per gun. That is USPS preferred (I think I heard that), 3 day shipping, so if we get them all ordered tomorrow, then they should be at MAS Gunworks by Friday.

Let's get that ASAP!
:rubhands:
I assure you we'll get the 10!

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Let's get that ASAP!

The only hiccup you may have is the shipping. It is easier for them if one of you pay for all of the shipping, and then split it up when it gets here. I love buying in volume!!!:selfangel

Thanks again Leighton!!!!

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The only hiccup you may have is the shipping. It is easier for them if one of you pay for all of the shipping, and then split it up when it gets here. I love buying in volume!!!:selfangel

Thanks again Leighton!!!!

You guy's are welcome!!! I've been having a great time watching an reading!! Julie's probably feeling like she's run into a bunch of alligators!!

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in for in one, please. Money in hand.

PM me for who to talk to about the OKC buy. I get cornfused easy.:hithead:

EDIT TO ADD:

Just talked with John @ The Outdoorsman in New Mexico. He said that Julie V. is gone for the day, but to call after 11:00am central time tomorrow to be added to the OKC buy. The order might have already shipped today, but he said that Julie was the person in the know. It sounds like these things are moving fast!

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on board for one but if someone in the know could PM me the specifics that would be great, I'm a little confused with the OKC vs. Tulsa deal.

I see that we are each calling the seller individually to pay, so I can work that out, I'll call after 11:00AM tomorrow - do I need to call Martin @ MAS and let him know?

Latest posts

Top Bottom