Ruger Rumor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta love the rumor mill. Gonna have to see to believe. JB said "Dongs!"

I have a 77/22. It had an utterly horrid trigger, but an aftermarket sear and spring made it very nice. It'll hit a dime at 50 yards if I do my part, and has the shortest/smallest barrel they offered when it was built. Very nice wood too.

I think if you listen closely to lots of gun sales organizations, you'll hear "Dance monkeys, dance!"

Even if 7 round mags become required, Ruger will still offer the 10/22, and the gun grabbers are already touting a 10 round maximum. They might produce 7 round mags for New York State.

We all need to take a deep breath and write our reps and senators.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, its amazing how these guys behind the counter have this inside info.

As for Ruger stabbing anyone in the back, Bill is gone, its a different company now.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, its amazing how these guys behind the counter have this inside info.

As for Ruger stabbing anyone in the back, Bill is gone, its a different company now.

Exactly. Bill got spooked and built the worst triggers in history to keep his company afloat. Sadly it never happened, and the term Lawyer triggers became the norm around the shooting community because of him.

If anybody has noticed, almost all triggers are adjustable now, or sent out with lighter/smoother triggers.

Drebin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If Dongs, and Dicks including Piers and Bloomberg as well as Fienstien who has never seen Dongs were all gone tomorrow the world would be a much better place.

On another note the 77/22 with an integrally suppressed barrel is probably the most fun gun I've ever shot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom