Sandy Hook Families' Lawsuit Against Gun Companies Can Move Forward

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

W150

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess the Judge and the plaintiffs lawyers didn't read Phillips v. LuckyGunner, LLC.
Colorado theater shooting lawsuit that was dismissed by a federal Judge.
In a year we will be asked to feel sorry for them if they are asked to pay the defendants legal costs.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the arguments I've seen surrounding this issue are entirely emotional, and lack any rational/logical basis. They will not support holding automobile manufacturers liable for damages caused by drunk drivers, but want firearm manufacturers held liable for damages caused by their products being used illegally...and the same contradiction regarding advertising. Even though I can make sense of it psychologically, it doesn't make it easier to deal with.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess when the woman rear ended me and totaled my truck, I should have sued Ford and then went after the maker of the phone she was texting on.

Maybe the phone company too.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All the arguments I've seen surrounding this issue are entirely emotional, and lack any rational/logical basis. They will not support holding automobile manufacturers liable for damages caused by drunk drivers, but want firearm manufacturers held liable for damages caused by their products being used illegally...and the same contradiction regarding advertising. Even though I can make sense of it psychologically, it doesn't make it easier to deal with.

"Gun control" arguments are typically retreaded reruns that lack any original thought.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Gun control" arguments are typically retreaded reruns that lack any original thought.
These aren't typical gun control arguments. Some people have decided that shutting down manufacturing is the only way to get rid of "assault weapons", so it's treading into new territory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom