Sanjuro82

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was fortuante to pick up one of Sanjuro82's hand made Kukri's this week. After getting this bad boy home and hacking up a variety of stuff I am very impressed with this knife. I'd compare the chopping power to a hatchet and after hacking up some fence posts, bushes, and boards the edge is still charp and perfectly intact. I am very please with the function and quality of this Kukri. Very happy with this purchase.

Neal was very easy to deal with and perfect communication. I look forward to doing business with him again in the future. Good to go!

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am another one who picked up one of Sanjour's Khukri, man it is nice. I can't wait to use this sucker hard. The transaction was smooth and easy, not to mention he made it possible for me to get it on a busy schedule. Looking forward to dealing with Neal again.

Leadfarmer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just picked up a couple of Sanjuro's handmade Kukri's. Man, these things are LEGIT!!! Big heavy thick blade that could take whatever punishment you throw at it. I showed up to buy one and ended up buying two because I was so impressed with the quality. Had a super smooth FTF with Neil, transaction went great and shot the B.S. with him for a while. Don't hesitate to do business with him, and check out hand forged Kukris if you get a chance.

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ditto what Leadfarmer said!
Neal was a pleasure to deal with and has a reason to be proud of these knives.
Definitely one of the good guys on this board.
Thanks again!

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a couple of hatchets from Neal this morning at SuperDave's show in Norman. Would have loved to spend more time talking. Looks to me like he does a great job getting these old knives,hatchets,axes a new life. Can't wait to go try and whack a few branches around with the hatchets.

Those sukri knives looked real nice, might have to take one of those off your hands in the future.

Thanks much for a great transaction..

Terry

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great transaction with Neil. Got me my necklace knife he set back for me. He even brought the Beanie Baby. Will recommend him to anyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom