People not leaving feedback after a sale. How important is feedback on here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I’m the seller, I wait for the buyer to leave feedback first, but I am guilty of not bringing it up during the negotiations. If I’m the buyer, I try to remember to leave feedback, but I do forget sometimes ;)

If someone fulfills their end of the agreement they get feedback from me right away regardless of whether or not they leave it for me. That notification they get is also a subtle reminder.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that feedback is very important and I try to mention it during the meet up but I don't always remember.

Since the notifications for feedback don't seem to work any longer, I will sometimes send a PM to let the other person know that I have left feedback on the deal.

Since when are they not working? Seems like I got notified maybe a week ago on a deal.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I leave it promptly after a deal is done, but Im not going to harp on anyone that doesnt leave it for me. I would hope at this point that you all know I plan to stick around here and I put integrity first in dealings with anyone.

When first joining a new forum (it has been a while since I have had to do this), I would reference other forums where I had more history and trading feedback in case someone wanted to get a better feel for me before meeting up.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'm 0 for 2. I even sent one seller a polite pm asking if he had a moment I would really appreciate it if he could take the time to leave some feedback for me since I was fairly new to the forum. Oh well, I still think he was a really nice guy and would deal with him again if the circumstance presented itself.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I use feedback as a bonafides that a member here: 1. Is a real human, 2. Is generally honorable, 3. Has character that can be assessed.
I try to leave feedback for everyone I deal with, I might be a little late but I try to square them.

Neg feedback doesn't always preclude me from dealing with people at all. I've had good deals with people that had neg feedback, but, I'm finding that they start resembling that feedback in some cases.

I've only left negative feedback one time and that dude got banned. Now, I could have left negative feedback for quite a few folks, but I try to be understanding and give people the benefit of the doubt, even when they are wrong AF. I get that some people may not be able to make something happen, or things don't go as planned, or they want you to do their way or no way, or some people are just D-heads and to me, it's better to just kick'em to the curb.
I do this because one guy on this forum gave me some deference on a deal I couldn't make at the time, so I pass it on as best I can, although some dudes don't deserve it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom