People not leaving feedback after a sale. How important is feedback on here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One guy just recently bought from me and I told him I’d leave positive feedback, he said he would too when he got home. It’s been several days and he hasn’t yet lol. Although he was one of those guys who barely has any posts, probably views this place like armslist 2.0 and I doubt he gives a crap… Oh well

Another guy recently didn’t leave me feedback on a pristine gun I sold him. Although in his case he was quite “advanced in years” and I’m not sure he was tech savvy enough to even mess with it. Oh well

I’m happy to be finding buyers either way. I guess I’m just going to not worry about that 50% who don’t leave feedback

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Negative feedback carries way more weight than 100 positives.

Any deals I've done are mostly a logistics nightmare. I am near nowhere and a couple hour drive to anywhere. Yet, EVERY deal has been POSITIVE.

I look at time on forum, when interested in a deal; if I don't know the name.

The "new" Armslist refugees make length of forum participation and feedback much more important.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Negative feedback carries way more weight than 100 positives.

Any deals I've done are mostly a logistics nightmare. I am near nowhere and a couple hour drive to anywhere. Yet, EVERY deal has been POSITIVE.

I look at time on forum, when interested in a deal; if I don't know the name.

The "new" Armslist refugees make length of forum participation and feedback much more important.
Doesn't concern me much. On the occasion its forgotten. But an easy way to prompt it is to leave feedback for the other person.

Latest posts

Top Bottom