Senator Warren speaks on minimum wage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't give a damn if any of her ideas are good. She's just another lying, elitist progressive with hidden agendas.
I don't think her agendas are at all hidden. She thinks that government is the cure-all, and that we should all pay for it.

Like I said, I'll give her credit for identifying the problem before anyone else was talking about it, but her cure is worse than the disease.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She is nothing but a war monger just like Hillary and so many before them! they have no problem feeding the machine and sacrificing our youth. They keep us safe though!

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Elizabeth Warren Lists 11 Commandments of Progressivism
The short version is this: "The government should force others to give me what I consider politically correct to have and also force their behavior in general based on my politically correct views "

Here's the long version as delivered by Warren earlier today at a Netroots Nation convention for liberal bloggers and activists:

- "We believe that Wall Street needs stronger rules and tougher enforcement, and we're willing to fight for it."
- "We believe in science, and that means that we have a responsibility to protect this Earth."
- "We believe that the Internet shouldn't be rigged to benefit big corporations, and that means real net neutrality."
- "We believe that no one should work full-time and still live in poverty, and that means raising the minimum wage."
- "We believe that fast-food workers deserve a livable wage, and that means that when they take to the picket line, we are proud to fight alongside them."
- "We believe that students are entitled to get an education without being crushed by debt."
- "We believe that after a lifetime of work, people are entitled to retire with dignity, and that means protecting Social Security, Medicare, and pensions."
- "We believe-I can't believe I have to say this in 2014-we believe in equal pay for equal work."
- "We believe that equal means equal, and that's true in marriage, it's true in the workplace, it's true in all of America."
- "We believe that immigration has made this country strong and vibrant, and that means reform."
- "And we believe that corporations are not people, that women have a right to their bodies. We will overturnHobby Lobby and we will fight for it. We will fight for it!"

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Elizabeth Warren Lists 11 Commandments of Progressivism
The short version is this: "The government should force others to give me what I consider politically correct to have and also force their behavior in general based on my politically correct views "

Here's the long version as delivered by Warren earlier today at a Netroots Nation convention for liberal bloggers and activists:

- "We believe that Wall Street needs stronger rules and tougher enforcement, and we're willing to fight for it."
- "We believe in science, and that means that we have a responsibility to protect this Earth."
- "We believe that the Internet shouldn't be rigged to benefit big corporations, and that means real net neutrality."
- "We believe that no one should work full-time and still live in poverty, and that means raising the minimum wage."
- "We believe that fast-food workers deserve a livable wage, and that means that when they take to the picket line, we are proud to fight alongside them."
- "We believe that students are entitled to get an education without being crushed by debt."
- "We believe that after a lifetime of work, people are entitled to retire with dignity, and that means protecting Social Security, Medicare, and pensions."
- "We believe—I can't believe I have to say this in 2014—we believe in equal pay for equal work."
- "We believe that equal means equal, and that's true in marriage, it's true in the workplace, it's true in all of America."
- "We believe that immigration has made this country strong and vibrant, and that means reform."
- "And we believe that corporations are not people, that women have a right to their bodies. We will overturnHobby Lobby and we will fight for it. We will fight for it!"

Of course Elizabeth pontificates this and more...I hope she runs with Hillary in 2016.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More elitist byotches. I don't need them to tell me what I need, what I should, who I shall be forced to give money to, how I should, or what I should think. :finger:

Latest posts

Top Bottom