Silverado 1500 tires in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the stock size on Jeep Wrangler Rubicons from 97-2006, and a popular size for many other SUVs (have them on my Liberty with 2 inches of lift). You can often find new take offs quite inexpensively on Craigslist, if you look. Then go to Ireland's and have them installed and balanced for $10 per.

I like Sam's Club, but also got a set at Sears recently. Robinson Tire had served me well in the past as well, as have the Firestone-branded shops you see around town. Prices can vary widely depending on brands you want and who has what on sale, so you really just need to shop around and see what's available (unlike firearms, where generally you can just go to Bud's and benchmark the best price).

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tire prices have skyrocketed over the past couple of years. I would say $120 each would be a good starting price for a new set then add in tax, install, balance, and whatever other fee they can come up with.
On my last set I found the cheapest price online and called several hibdon stores to find the best price match, and they will vary between stores the lowest priced hibdons was in owasso and I talked to bobby. They saved me $500 on the set of 5 km2s I bought over sams club price. And the good thing about hibdons is they are owned by firestone and tires and alignments can be warranted at any of these stores.
check out. Onlinetires.com for matching pricing.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shopped 245/75 and 265/75 back in March and April of this year for my Jeep and Dodge, respectively. Most local prices for AT were 140 and up (some styles WAY up). Shipped prices honestly were not much different after freight.

I got a discontinued style of BF Goodrich (Rugged Trail TA) in 265/75 for $111 per, from Sam's Club on close out, but that was an anomaly to find them priced so low. It wasn't my first choice of tire, but I compromised due to the price and have been pleased so far. The Bridgestone Duelers for the Jeep were right at 150sh each (on sale at Sears), so right at 700 after tax and installation.

Just throwing that our there to give you an idea on the pricing.

Bigjoe.45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had decent luck with the cheapest PepBoys has to offer. I bought my last set from them for an 07 Avalanche and all together it was about $570 mounted and balanced and then got a rebate as well. Just some place to look.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tirerack has been the best prices for me. They have warehouses across the US and deliver in a couple of days. Pirelli P Zero Nero were $300 more locally. Local Ford dealer installed them on the Mustang for $44.00, mounted balanced and disposal fee.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Discount Tire. As far as the tire, the Hankook Dynapro ATM is the tire I have used. Lot of gravel use and holds up very, very well.

Last edited:

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just bought a 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4 and it needs tires, 245/75/16. I normaly buy tires from Sam's club but wondering if I might be better off looking at other options. This truck will only get used to go get lumber or something that won't fit in my van and to get us out if we have another snow like last winter. Would be looking for a good tire at a reasionable price, $150.00 tops, $100 would be better.

Any tips on a good tire brand and dealer in Tulsa?

Try these out, I use them on my truck and don't have a complaint about them. They are less expensive as well.
https://www.treadwright.com/

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought a van that need the same size, that is a very common factory size. I called a couple of different tire stores and found a set of almost new take-off's for $150 for all 4. Then took them to my normal tire shop for mounting, balancing, and inspection of suspension and brakes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom