Simple Question. Will you vote for Clinton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everybody in the establishment said trump wouldn't make it past the first debate. His is now drawing endorsements from leading R's, and gaining on drawing votes from the working class in the trade unions that have typically gone democrat.
In South Carolina, he led in the votes from Women, Hispanics, working class and about every demographic you can name.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did some thinking and I cannot imagine a candidate BAD enough to get me to vote for Hillary. It would have to be either some sort of open theocratic President who wants to move us to religious rule or some Ghadafi type of warlord on the ballot. I mean, I'm having a hard time even picturing what the candidate would look like that would make me think Hillary is the better option.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NO! I think I would vote for a monkey before voting for Clinton; at least the monkey MIGHT do something positive with no thought of increasing his own power.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're all in for an unpleasant surprise in November, but some more than others.

No doubt. I could never see how this country would be willing to put HRC in the White House. Then along comes Trump and makes it look viable. I still say there is a 50/50 chance that Trump is a plant from the Clintons to ensure a White House win. They've been buddy, buddy for too long to discount the theory. Just look how glowingly he spoke of her in 2008 when she was running against Obama. It's conceivable that after she lost the nomination this whole plan was hatched go Trump to run distraction and the GOP base has just fallen right in line.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom