Some Things Never Change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds good to a "I don't care what team it is, I'm not really a so called fan fan". Some folks promote themselves to certain levels where they are held to a higher standard. There's a reason that not everyone gets a trophy.

I agree with you on this and was not happy with what Baker or this kid did, but I will chalk it up to young people making mistakes whether it be OU or my 2nd favorite team OSU. And as I have no access to the full facts or what the school does, if anything, as punishment, I will not pass judgement. And even more so when I have zero info other that what is in the news blurb!!!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
No, I started the thread. It’s about OU not holding their athletes accountable for rules infractions. My $50 still says that the 2 OSU players that got arrested will be required to miss at least 1 game. Do you think OU will sit this guy out for a game or more? Do you think college athletes should be required not to drink alcohol at all but especially not in excess? I clearly understand that college kids will drink and get drunk on occasion. I also think as a member of a team you should be held to a higher standard than the average person attending college there. Am I wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The story of the 2 OSU players arrested for the same charge (one of which should have been a DUI since he was behind the wheel of a car btw) was from 2014 so I'm sure their punishment has been administered by now.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The story of the 2 OSU players arrested for the same charge (one of which should have been a DUI since he was behind the wheel of a car btw) was from 2014 so I'm sure their punishment has been administered by now.
So they've missed nearly fifty games or there abouts. So, who's paying pstmstr his fifty bucks?

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Guess what happened to them. What do you think should happen to the OU player? What do you think will happen? Do you think college team players should refrain from getting drunk during the season?

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So they've missed nearly fifty games or there abouts. So, who's paying pstmstr his fifty bucks?

Somebody speak up, I’ll pm you my paypal address. Can’t one of you guys give a more recent example? Probably happen again this week at OU and they might even be wearing blackface.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess what happened to them. What do you think should happen to the OU player? What do you think will happen? Do you think college team players should refrain from getting drunk during the season?

Wasn’t it an off week for OU? Seems like as responsible a time as any to get blitzed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Somebody speak up, I’ll pm you my paypal address. Can’t one of you guys give a more recent example? Probably happen again this week at OU and they might even be wearing blackface.

You hate OU... we get it...
Stop acting like they're the only place people ever get arrested for being dumb kids. OSU at least had Pickens to buy the PD for the school.

Latest posts

Top Bottom