Sons of guns WTF momment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL – I watched that too! I told my son “you know, you can buy an HD 870 for a fraction of that”. Even better was when the smarmy looking tool shed offers the full-auto collector $70,000 for 8 full auto rifles – at least one suppressed. The guy wanted $100,000, and the guy said it was way too much. Right. So he basically paid $8750 for each full auto weapon, plus some super duper wow-wee knife. I’d have told him to be careful with that DIY colon resection when he crams that knife up his vent.

Fake, fake, fake.

I can't watch these shows anymore. It is so fabricated that it makes me shake my head and change the channel. For example, last night after work I turned on the tube and the gunstore show from Colorado was on. The lead guy wanted to charge the owner of a Rem 870 $1700 to mod it from a hunting gun to a HD gun! Also said that he couldn't do a sniper rifle for $5000, but gave in after the police chief said more business was coming if they did good work...What a load of crap. It makes me want to move to Colorado and open a gun store. I would be rich in no time....

the story behind it all right here - http://www.hausofguns.com/2012/07/11/behind-the-scenes-on-american-guns/

Eric is Ebbs from haus of guns....all fake...did the failed excitement consistently not come out clear as day to you guys? What about the many times they show them shooting and hitting the target but no muzzle blast? Even SOG did a behind the scenes letting you know a lot is delayed and faked and setup

watch for surface entertainment value or not at all...it's at least exposure to guns to mainstream america in a positive light.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't watch those shows either. The last episode of American Guns was the last straw for that show. Yeah, I know all the builds and sales are scripted fakes, anyone who thinks it's real should do a little research, but I was watching it for the entertainment value (which is pretty low). Renee Wyatt and the kids seem genuinely nice but Rich Wyatt is a grade A prime scumbag, again do your research non-believers lol, I really hope his son doesn't pick up the scumbag virus from his dad (I can just picture Rich at home pacing the room with a section of garden hose in his hand threatening the family to pretend he's a good guy on TV or they get the hose). I can't believe I waited this long to axe the show...Son's of Guns got the axe like two seasons ago.

okwarren

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard the American Guns cowboy shooting preacher was scripted.

I saw a season 2 episode where in the background was the pink 1911 they made.

My favorite character is Kurt, the son.

Barsoom

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You know ALL of the shows are scripted right?

Some are just better than others when it comes to faking it.

The worse fake is Lizard Lick towing... I can't stand to watch except when I'm in the mood to count the number of felonies they are committing on tape [if it was real].

The best (but still fake) are pawn stars and storage wars.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know ALL of the shows are scripted right?

Some are just better than others when it comes to faking it.

The worse fake is Lizard Lick towing... I can't stand to watch except when I'm in the mood to count the number of felonies they are committing on tape [if it was real].

The best (but still fake) are pawn stars and storage wars.

I'd almost agree on the best...but I enjoy lizard lick for some deranged reason.

Barsoom

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lizard Lick is stunning for two reasons.... 1. Do the people who make the show REALLY expect us to believe it is real.... and 2. Are there REALLY people out there that believe it is real.....

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you saying AG & SoG is not real??? You guys will be saying pro wrestling is fake next. :)
I gave up watching those shows some time ago. Even no smarter than I am it insults my intelligence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom