SSAR-15 Bump Stocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSU

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are amazing. What I was curious about is if anyone on here has had any luck putting them on an AR in .22 LR? I've searched the internet and found two camps.
1. It won't work, not enough recoil.
2. It will work, try high velocity ammo, or perhaps a trigger job to lower it to a 3 lb pull.

I have seen videos on youtube of a M&P 15-22 with the bump stock in action.
I have seen videos on youtube where it failed.

I am curious if any of you have had any experience on this topic. I have a Colt M4 .22LR that I would love to set up, but I don't want to spend $350 to find out it doesn't work and then be stuck trying to sell it. Maybe someone has one and they like to meet out at the range and we could try it out. Or maybe someone would be willing to loan / rent me one, I'd of course leave a deposit.

Any help would be awesome

Thanks in advance.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell no!!! Stash them away until a future administration allows them and then sell them for 10x what you paid for them.
Thats kind of like having a full auto un registered gun waiting on them to repeal a previous law. I wouldn't risk a felony over a 350 bump fire stock. Maybe just me...

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure if they ban them you would be able to keep yours maybe have toregister it, but them it would be worth x10. Like auto Sears and full autos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom