Strangest meal lately....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Raw octopus when I ate once at my brother's house in Seattle. It tasted like fish and the suction cups were crunchy.

A friend of mine is half Korean and she brings squid jerky and these light delicate chips made from dried sea salty fish over with her when her mom sends them from South Korea at Christmas. I ate one once to be nice and now when she comes over I have to eat them with her because she thinks I like them being a native Californian and having lived near the ocean. Theyre really not that bad but everyone else thinks theyre pretty nasty. Really fishy tasting. I did grow up eating alot of seafood. When we order pizzas I can usually get a whole pizza to myself just by adding anchovies to it.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After a major flood, we were cleaning out Dad's house. The Red Cross came by and asked if we would like a sammich and some water. I got a bottle of water and a pimento cheese with HOT mustard on RYE bread. Good as it was, I have NEVER had it again.

My hunting buddy's usual deer camp breakfast: fry bologna or SPAM, add a can of refried beans, Ramen noodles, scrambled eggs, mustard and picante sauce. Roll into a tortilla and chow down. Would always piss him off because NOBODY wanted any breakfast.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took my 8yo grand son rabbit hunting. I had a sammich baggy full of 'Sugar Babies' in my shirt pocket. Every so often, I would get 3-4 'Sugar Babies', stop and look at the ground, then toss the candies in my mouth. Grandson noticed what I was doing and asked what was I eating. I pointed at some rabbit 'pellets' on the ground. As he ran over to look, a rabbit jumped and I filled the pot.

At school Monday morning, the teacher had each child come to the front and tell what they did for the weekend. Grandson walks up and exclaims, "I went rabbit hunting with Papa and we ate rabbit turds."

Picking him up when school let out, the teacher walks up smiling, wanting to know 'the rest of the story'. She couldn't wait to get home and tell her husband. He was taking their 3 sons rabbit hunting Saturday morning

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one of my fave snacks that I make is a diced up 1/2 avacado, some halved cherry or grape tomatoes, chopped up cashews a little lime juice salt & pepper to taste. Its oddly delicious.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Refused to eat it...but anything made up of 90% or more of blood.

Blood Sausage...offered but refused.
www.fendtbrothers.com_Image11.jpg

Blood pudding...uhh..no.
i946.photobucket.com_albums_ad308_KEQUAIAC_TietCanh.jpg

I LOVE BOUDIN...but not the red or rouge.

The white boudin is on the bottom..Oh Yeah!!!
The blood boudin is on the top...Hell NO!!
www.boudinlink.com_Babineaux_Photos_Babineauxs_Boudin1.JPG

For some reason I will put about a teaspoon size chunk of raw hamburger meat on a saltine cracker and eat it. Yes I know the dangers of E.Coli to parasites to who knows what.

Latest posts

Top Bottom