Students suspended for wearing Confederate flags to protest gay rainbow flag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We're gonna talk about how normal it is for two guys to corn husk each other, and be married. But not discuss sibling marriage? Awww come on now, guys! Here! This is Jocasta Magazine, it's for women who do their sons. I'm gonna go outside with the flashlight mounted on my SF30 and close up the chicken house. I'll be bahhhhhhhhhhhhk!!!

[Broken External Image]

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're gonna talk about how normal it is for two guys to corn husk each other, and be married. But not discuss sibling marriage? Awww come on now, guys! Here! This is Jocasta Magazine, it's for women who do their sons. I'm gonna go outside with the flashlight mounted on my SF30 and close up the chicken house. I'll be bahhhhhhhhhhhhk!!!

[Broken External Image]
Where do you come up with this stuff?

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there is a difference between rape and sexual molestation. Consensual sex between minors is not usually considered rape.
In your example the 18 year old is an adult the 14-16 year old is not.

So what do with the 16 year old who molests a nine year old?
You prosecute him. I'm not sure what language the courts would use.
But that would be its own relatively uncommon example

Teens are being prosecuted regularly for consenting sex in some states, that's why the Romeo and
Juliet laws have come about.

Advocates: ‘Don’t prosecute teens for consensual sex’

http://illinoistimes.com/article-8378-advocates:-‘don’t-prosecute-teens-for-consensual-sex’.html

Oklahoma law defines specific actions that constitute rape in 21 O.S. § 1111. These acts include sexual intercourse involving vaginal or anal penetration which:
◾Occurs with a person under the age of 16, the age of legal consent in Oklahoma

It makes no mention of the other person having to be an adult so by law even a 16yr.old having sex with a 16yr.old is rape.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wanna be a Drill Instructor!
I'm gonna cut off all uh my hair!
Ahhh one mile! No sweat!
Two mile - gettin better!
Three mile! Oh yeh!
Four mile! Uh huh!
Five mile!
One! Two, Three, Fowerrrr!
One two three four gimme some more whore!!!!
Here we go! All the way!
Here we go!
O-S-A!!!!!!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back to consent, how can a child give consent in some cases but not in others?
Well, that's a question I can't give you a clear answer to. My first post in this thread was a reaction to your idea that any use of the Plan B pill by a minor was prima facia evidence of rape. It isn't.
THe vast majority of underage sex in this society happens between kids of similar ages who take a walk in the moonlight and talk about life, and stuff. One thing leads to another. It happens. It happens. I promise you it happens.
I think its always been like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom