Students suspended for wearing Confederate flags to protest gay rainbow flag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanna be a Drill Instructor!
I'm gonna cut off all uh my hair!
Ahhh one mile! No sweat!
Two mile - gettin better!
Three mile! Oh yeh!
Four mile! Uh huh!
Five mile!
One! Two, Three, Fowerrrr!
One two three four gimme some more whore!!!!
Here we go! All the way!
Here we go!
O-S-A!!!!!!

I may have asked you this before, but, have you ever waken from a fevered dream and seen Richard Nixon biting his way up your leg?

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, that's a question I can't give you a clear answer to. My first post in this thread was a reaction to your idea that any use of the Plan B pill by a minor was prima facia evidence of rape. It isn't.

If rape is legally defined as sex with anyone under the age of 16 which it is, and someone under the age of 16 wants plan b because they've had sex then by legal definition a rape has occurred.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't read all of your links, but 18 has always been considered the age of consent 14-16 has not.
Hey, pass a bill giving pharmacists duties as cops. Big.gov type thing. The thing about the two 16 year olds. I think you're manufacturing a philosophical problem for you own amusement, and there is nothing wrong with that. Believe me.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't read all of your links, but 18 has always been considered the age of consent 14-16 has not.
Hey, pass a bill giving pharmacists duties as cops. Big.gov type thing. The thing about the two 16 year olds. I think you're manufacturing a philosophical problem for you own amusement, and there is nothing wrong with that. Believe me.

The most common age of consent in American states is 16, in the past they were lower.

State laws

Each U.S. state (and the District of Columbia) has its own age of consent. Currently state laws set the age of consent at 16, 17, or 18. The most common age is 16.[46]
age of consent 16 (30): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia
age of consent 17 (9): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Wyoming
age of consent 18 (12): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin[47]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#State_laws

Never said anything about "giving pharmacists duties as cops" or wanting more laws, just pointing out the contradictions we already have.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone ask those kids their intent? Or was it all conjecture? This reminds me if what is wrong with this country; hyphenated Americans.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It makes no mention of the other person having to be an adult so by law even a 16yr.old having sex with a 16yr.old is rape.

danT and twofer answer this : two consenting 16 year old same sex partners who is charged with the rape? and why ? what about hetero couple who is charged with the rape and why ? explain your equality diversified to these two scenarios.

elance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom