Suggested handguns for women!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat13

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently got a membership at the 2A Shooting Center and will check out their selection of gun rentals. I really liked the Walther first time shooting it but I wish I would have done a little more research before choosing it since I have now found many negative reviews for it online.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Bersa is nice piece (especially for the price), and they seem to really fit well with a woman's hand size.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Try them all out and pick the one that works best for YOU.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FN Five-Seven. Its lite and has little recoil. the only problem is it may be too big for your hands. go to Bass Pro or Academy and see if you can hold one.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a class for women called Firearms For Women. Students shoot about 14 different handguns from very small to very big and all different calibers and weights of handguns. We discuss the advantages of and disadvantages of the different sizes and calibers of the handguns and talk about how a woman can tell if a handgun fits her hand.

We go over the basics of grip, stance, and sight picture plus a lot more.

My next class is Dec 3rd, from 8-2. Go to www.firearmsontarget.com for more information.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my wife a S&W Bodyguard 380. She likes it I guess, and I don't mind it that much either. That being said, try as many as you can and find one that works best for you. FWIW, I would look at the Glock 19. Cheap ammo to practice with and accessories abound. Maybe not the prettiest thing, but what are you wanting to do with it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom