Tatoos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any tats, but am thinking about getting one. There's a powerful spider motif that I've seen used a lot by different prehistoric cultures and it's speaking to me.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I echo David's comment about how some guys with PTSD (bless their hearts) have certain ones with certain meanings. I knew a girl once who had a heart wrapped in a pink ribbon. The heart was for her grandpa who died of heart disease and the pink ribbon was for her grandma who was a breast cancer survivor.

But then I knew this dipshit kid who had OU tattooed on his arm because he said they had a cool football team. :screwy: He never went to school there, never even considered going to school there, but he liked their FB team. :ugh2:

I've never been so passionate about any certain thing that would make me wanna get one, so therefore, I don't have any myself.

But since my first name is only four letters long, I always thought about getting it done across my knuckles like Ozzy has...

www.vagabondco.com_images_blog_hard_rock_tattoos_blog_rocktattoo3.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom