Tatoos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am indifferent about tattoos on Men (as long as they are tasteful and not on neck/face) but never have seen a tattoo that made a Woman look more attractive or interesting (Although I do like for women to wear makeup when necessary, lol)

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one tattoo and going to get a couple more at some point. I have to say for some people it's an intimidation factor and others it's a healing process still others are just for the ability to tell a story which is the group i am in. I also have a tongue piercing and most people who have met me never know it and it has it's purpose and I know how to use it.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm 73 and never had one and don't want one. When I was younger I was like a lot of you and thought that they were bad and reflected on the character of those with tattoos but I, like Obama evolved(and I don't care for him) and accept tattoos on others. But I still don't care for the tattoos. Someone said that you get a tattoo of an American eagle in your youth and then when you get old it looks like a ruptured duck. Beats me but a tattoo marks one for life and it had better be a great tattoo for that!

Latest posts

Top Bottom