Texas allows guns in college classrooms under new law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Professors' intent is to get state law nullified, and they will have a very tough time convincing a judge to do that (with their current arguments).

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dildo protest is going strong, bahaha: http://fusion.net/story/339914/ut-austin-dildo-protest-cocks-not-glocks/

We just need the law to stand for long enough before all these fear mongers realize their classroom isn't suddenly going to turn into the darn OK-Corral every period.

I mean, I know it's the choir here. But seriously... What do they think is going to happen, people just waving guns around willy nilly. Ugh. I have to stop. My blood pressure gets enough of a work out just driving back and forth to work.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dildo protest is going strong, bahaha: http://fusion.net/story/339914/ut-austin-dildo-protest-cocks-not-glocks/

We just need the law to stand for long enough before all these fear mongers realize their classroom isn't suddenly going to turn into the darn OK-Corral every period.

I mean, I know it's the choir here. But seriously... What do they think is going to happen, people just waving guns around willy nilly. Ugh. I have to stop. My blood pressure gets enough of a work out just driving back and forth to work.
I got a free dildo out of the deal. It'll make a great conversation piece displayed in my office.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you confiscate a dildo from some protesting student? Or was it given to you as some kind of political statement?
Protesters were handing them out on campus. Dildos are fine in my classes...guns are too. The entire situation provides so many great examples for class topics!

I'm pretty sure that would trigger the PC police in HR, surely someone would interpret that as sexual harassment.
What PC police?

Latest posts

Top Bottom