Texas church shooting..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"At least 27 have been killed," "At least 24 others were injured," "witnesses said they heard as many as 20 shots fired."

That's an awful lot of pass-throughs, even assuming no misses. And this at a church that usually sees about 50 worshipers...so basically everybody was a casualty. Some major inconsistencies there.
Many churches serve communion on the first Sunday of each month. Those seem to be the most attended services.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like a citizen engaged the shooter with his rifle as he left the church, stopping the gunfire. Shooter carried a Ruger AR type rifle which he dropped after being shot at by the citizen. Shooter wore all black tactical type gear with ballistic vest.
Official # of dead is 26 not including shooter. 25 at the scene and 1 a the hospital.
Video of the church is showing what appears to be bullet holes through the outside walls.

Last edited:

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree.

For example, in prison. In a court room/courthouse, visiting the white house or the capitol building, for example... sometimes it makes sense. Going to a trump rally...
Prisons are a special case; even officers shouldn't be carrying there (and generally can't even now). Some states do allow carry in courthouse and capitol buildings, and it hasn't proven to be a problem. And a political rally seems to be a place where defensive force is more likely than average to be necessary (see, e.g. Antifa attacks).

Swing and a miss, tristan. The government is us, and we are the government. Start creating a special class of masters and you're headed down a dangerous and scary road.

...but this is all off-topic.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And everybody wants to know why I carry at church. No place is safe.
I know of at least 5 other people besides me that carries in my church. THere would be a 6th but for some reason he don’t ever carry even though he has a license. Maybe this will change his mind. I carry every single place I go. I don’t take any chances. This is why we should be allowed to carry everywhere. Because nowhere is safe. May God bless all that are hurting in this terrible tragedy.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know of at least 5 other people besides me that carries in my church. THere would be a 6th but for some reason he don’t ever carry even though he has a license. Maybe this will change his mind. I carry every single place I go. I don’t take any chances. This is why we should be allowed to carry everywhere. Because nowhere is safe. May God bless all that are hurting in this terrible tragedy.
If the shooter has been identified correctly, he was dishonorably discharged from the USAF so he should have never been able to own a firearm.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom