The "I CANT STAND KATE GOSLIN" thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, she is HORRIBLE, overbearing & just plain crazy. I am no fan, but he doesn't need any help to look like an idiot. He's a huge moron. I mean really, what man wears tee shirts that sparkle? Was there a "Little Mister Precious" pageant that none of us heard about?

+1000

Now... I've never seen even a partial episode, but... I get so sick of hearing what a ***** she is, after what he did. He's an ass, and her being a ***** does not make his behavior ok.

Jamie_s_72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite part of the show was when Kate said she wasn't an advocate for guns but she wants to be able to protect her kids. Get real, if a bear came chargin she would be trippin her kids to get ahead of them.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite part of the show was when Kate said she wasn't an advocate for guns but she wants to be able to protect her kids. Get real, if a bear came chargin she would be trippin her kids to get ahead of them.

Or if we got lucky, a chargin' bear would make next season's show "Eight plus half a Kate."

Latest posts

Top Bottom