The "I CANT STAND KATE GOSLIN" thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie_s_72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe nobody has jumped at the chance to be her new boyfriend and instant daddy to all those kids. At least he'd get to travel all over the world for free!
And lets face it those kids arent very angelic :doh: especially the older 2. Who could put up with her? In reality shes just as childish as the kids

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And lets face it those kids arent very angelic :doh: especially the older 2. Who could put up with her? In reality shes just as childish as the kids

Kids are just behaving the way she has taught them to. If she didn't have drama she wouldn't be a "reality star". I am the oldest of seven ... you guys would still be looking for body parts if any one of us had behaved like those kids do. My dad didn't mess around ... You might skate by if he was in a good mood if he had to tell you once ... God help you if he had to tell you twice ... :eek2:

Karat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so you see her without the bus load of kids right, she is moderately attractive(just go with me on this). You see her in a bar or some other social gathering spot and don't recognize her from tv. You have your beer goggles on firmly. You make your approach with a quick and witty pick up line.
(I am using Rok bar in bricktown for this example)
Me:"Man, could the shirts get any tighter in this place?"
Kate laughs and I know I am almost in.
Me:"You come here often?"
Kate:"Not really, I have my kids most of the time."
Me:"So, you are a single mom? How many kids do you have?"
Kate:"8"
Me:"Well, I really need to use the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute."
Immediately exit the bar vowing to never return to Rok bar again, which I seem to do every time I go to Rok bar.

Karat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of us are blessed, it might be like a keilbasa down a hallway...

ai97.photobucket.com_albums_l232_mini2nv_Posters_vagina.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom