The old door knock and handle jiggle in Hydro, OK!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BangBangJamDang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NP OkieTom just doing my part to look out for western, OK. This is happening a lot out here lately.

My dad lives 5 miles outside of Guymon, about half a mile off the highway down a dirt road. My dad has several acres of old cars and farm equipment behind his house that have been there forever. There has been more than a few times we have walked out with our shotguns to meet a few people who where "just looking". Funny how different parts would wind up in their vehicles when the were only looking around. My dad was always very kind when he gave them their options.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hydro is so small you can’t accidently be in the wrong place. If you actually were, wherever you are they can tell you where you need to go to find the correct person or place.

03on22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a lot of white crew cab heavy duty trucks with out of state tags in Oklahoma right now because of all the oil field work. I've got 3 wells withing 5 miles of me right now so I see a lot of these trucks going back and forth. Coincidentally most seem to be Hispanic. Do you have a lot of oil drilling going on around you Hooligan?

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What if they really were looking for an electrician and had the wrong house? Are they still considered POS thieves?

One doesnt try and open the front door of a house when they are looking for an electrician... Either they are *special* OR they were POS thieves...

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had people test my front door before. They typically don't notice I have more than one front door....
I have been known to exit the other door and come up behind them silently and wait until they notice me or until they get too energetic with my door.
I never see them again.

03on22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not saying that some aren't stand up guys, but I've known a few roughknecks that were felons and lowlifes. It just makes me nervous with that many people going by my house all day, and there's nothing I can do about it while I'm at work if somebody decided to stop by and see if anybody was home or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom