The U.S. Govenment is Conducting a Ponzi Scheme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's getting too easy to shut you down in these threads. There were no personal insults in that comment, however if you make a statement that shows a gross lack of understanding then, I'll call it like I see it. Nothing personal and I'm not highlighting a shortcoming, you just might want to a little more homework and maybe fine tune your links so they don't fit into the red herring category so easily.

As far as a lack of proof, you supposedly scanned over a majority of it previously? I called you out on your misrepresentations and I got what I expected.

It's always the same tired old propaganda and hostile attitude with Ace. At least Lurker and Ignernt can make cogent points from time to time. Ace is just a dyed in the wool progressive who can't see past his Daily Kos indoctrination. :(

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A double play!

[Broken External Image]

It's going to be a good day.

Yep, it's hilarious how you keep announcing to everyone that you can't handle yourself in a serious debate, so you resort to childish "I'm not talking to you anymore" antics. Feel free to continue acting like a child all you want! :D

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya know, I never understood the ignore list thing.... too much drama.

Either way, if that's the case, then I'm damn proud to be on that list with GTG LOL.

We can just sum up his arguments to this....

floppingaces.net_wp_content_uploads_2012_04_obama_blame_bush.jpg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because your arguments are retarded and your into masochism?

Nice bragging about the ignore list btw. Is this why you never respond to my posts Ace? I thought it was because you just thought I was stupid.

It's even more hilarious when you realize that he now has to click to view the posts he's pretending to ignore, yet keeps replying to. :D

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey now, I like Ace. He's almost there, he completely distrust republicans. Now, if he'd just stop trusting democrats, he'd be on the way to truly understanding American politics.
Besides, it's funny how he keeps defending king osama by saying king george II was almost as bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom