The Wine-Sipping Butchers of Planned Parenthood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"When the value of a human life Is reduced to nothing more then dollars and cents we will have lost all hope for humanity."

I value human life... I love people (not in the cannibal sense). I just don't think that abortion is the evil it's been made out to be. It's a pretty sad thing, yes. But the alternative isn't a joyous one either.

Life is both beautiful and tragic and unfortunately, there's just many things we cannot fix.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I value human life... I love people (not in the cannibal sense). I just don't think that abortion is the evil it's been made out to be. It's a pretty sad thing, yes. But the alternative isn't a joyous one either.

Life is both beautiful and tragic and unfortunately, there's just many things we cannot fix.

Why then do the lib dem animal righters go berserk/crazy/nuts when a dog, cat, etc. is killed. Maybe that dog, cat, etc. would have to lead a terrible life----in other words it is lib dem double standard/hypocrisy Bravo Sierra when comparing human life to animal life.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Then please don't get mad at me for shooting dogs and cats that come into my yard. If their owners wanted them they should keep track of them. I'm epi-pen allergic to the damn things!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why then do the lib dem animal righters go berserk/crazy/nuts when a dog, cat, etc. is killed. Maybe that dog, cat, etc. would have to lead a terrible life----in other words it is lib dem double standard/hypocrisy Bravo Sierra when comparing human life to animal life.

How many elective dog/cat abortions are performed every year?

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Sounds like an irrational party-line rant to me. I've yet to meet any human being that champions the life of an animal above the life of another human. In other words, I think that perception is based fabricated, propagandist ******** and not the overwhelming reality.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Then please don't get mad at me for shooting dogs and cats that come into my yard. If their owners wanted them they should keep track of them. I'm epi-pen allergic to the damn things!

Haha, I wouldn't get mad at you. It sucks, but it's not your fault... I had to deal with a similar issue in my new hizzie about a year ago with my neighbor's stupid cat she let run loose like she lived by herself on a farm.

Also, I'm a kick ass bowhunter (bowhunters are so ****ing alpha). It's my passion. I'm also very much pro-2nd Amendment and very much a liberal. We're all individuals here. :)

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This^^^^

In addition, since Roe v Wade, over 55,000,000 (yes, that's 55 MILLION) babies have been aborted. The U.S., those that advocate or condone abortion, and the Supreme Court have managed to kill more people than Hitler's "final solution," and they are gaining on Stalin's killing machine.

Oh, and just for grins, the sources for the numbers of abortions come from the states (minus a few of them that don't report abortions) and the Guttmacher Institute. Guttmacher is or was associated with Planned Parenthood and their numbers come from the actual abortion doctors and/or their clinics.

Since i don't see a link to check for myself, can you tell me if that number includes all medical abortions (as in health of the mother, rape/incest, non-viable fetuses, etc)? Or is that figure strictly elective?

Google-fu works wonders:

Facts About Abortions: U.S. Abortion Statistics.

I forgot to mention in the first post that the CDC is the second source of information about abortions, but is also the one that doesn't get information from the three states.

Oh, and with regards to "non-viable fetuses," I suspect that the vast majority of those would have become living, breathing human beings. As far as I'm concerned, the term "non-viable" is a scapegoat for those advocating abortions to make themselves feel better. That is, unless someone can prove to me that the "non-viable" fetus just might come out as a bookcase instead of a baby. Yes, I'm a life-at-conception type of person.

Latest posts

Top Bottom