The Wine-Sipping Butchers of Planned Parenthood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like an irrational party-line rant to me. I've yet to meet any human being that champions the life of an animal above the life of another human. In other words, I think that perception is based fabricated, propagandist ******** and not the overwhelming reality.

Any one remember this story. It is sort of a sidebar story(not directly related)---but it is very telling how things went in California when a woman jogger(two children) was killed by a mountain lioness(one cub). The mountain lioness was later killed. Two funds were then started---one for the orphans and one for the mountain lion cub. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1994-05-27/news/9405270287_1_lion-cub-mountain-lion-barbara-schoener
For Concern, Orphans Run 2nd To Lion Cub
May 27, 1994|By New York Times News Service.

Orphaned Childrens Fund vs. Lion Cub Fund.
At the end of last week, when it was reported that the cub had received $21,000 while the children's trust fund had raised only $9,000.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any one remember this story. It is sort of a sidebar story(not directly related)---but it is very telling how things went in California when a woman jogger(two children) was killed by a mountain lioness(one cub). The mountain lioness was later killed. Two funds were then started---one for the orphans and one for the mountain lion cub. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1994-05-27/news/9405270287_1_lion-cub-mountain-lion-barbara-schoener
For Concern, Orphans Run 2nd To Lion Cub
May 27, 1994|By New York Times News Service.

Orphaned Childrens Fund vs. Lion Cub Fund.
At the end of last week, when it was reported that the cub had received $21,000 while the children's trust fund had raised only $9,000.

Maybe the lion cub needed a down payment on a new den.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my youth I was anti-abortion, then I got involved with the DHS and working with abused & neglected children. Many of those children were miserable and I'm sure have not led happy lives since. While I still despise abortion, in some cases it may be the most humane decision a woman can make.

I've had a similar viewpoint to this. While sometimes it may be the best option, don't fuk around about it. Find out you knocked up and don't want it, get it done. Don't wait until the kid is fully formed and just putting on weight until they come out. If there are baby parts to be harvested, you've waited too long and your a sick fuk.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha, I wouldn't get mad at you. It sucks, but it's not your fault... I had to deal with a similar issue in my new hizzie about a year ago with my neighbor's stupid cat she let run loose like she lived by herself on a farm.

Also, I'm a kick ass bowhunter (bowhunters are so ****ing alpha). It's my passion. I'm also very much pro-2nd Amendment and very much a liberal. We're all individuals here. :)

I'm pretty sure bowhunters are merely Bravos. Axehunters are the true Alphas! :pokeowned

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha, I wouldn't get mad at you. It sucks, but it's not your fault... I had to deal with a similar issue in my new hizzie about a year ago with my neighbor's stupid cat she let run loose like she lived by herself on a farm.

Also, I'm a kick ass bowhunter (bowhunters are so ****ing alpha). It's my passion. I'm also very much pro-2nd Amendment and very much a liberal. We're all individuals here. :)

Can we be graced with some pics in the general hunting/fishing section? :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom