Too soon to start the let's get excited about the Wanenmacher thread????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I just don't like rubbing butts and bellies with that many folks when the odds are high that the only money I'll spend is the entry fee lol.
Don’t forget your lungs inhaling all that secondhand tobacco stench from stinky clothes.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As someone who has attended many gun shows in other states and Oklahoma I Ihave found that Wanenmacher offers something the rest don't have, expensive high end shotguns, pistols and rifles. If you go to the right tables you can find vendors selling goods well into 6 figures that are extremely rare (and for those seeking out said firearms not unreasonably priced.) As for the more utilitarian firearms, meh. Last year looked like glockfest 2023.

Watch out for noobs doing the chicken dance around the glock vendors tables in praise of unsold 1st Gen glocks.
1st gens are actually collectable now.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to got to both shows every year. Over time I went from loving it to hating it. The aisles kept getting more narrow, heavy crowds made it impossible to shop, and I could always be found behind the guy who had dumped a load in his pants and in front of the 430 lb guy on the scooter who was raking long guns off the tables and bumping my ankles. Finally gave them up. I have been told that some of that has improved, but I really can't walk that much anymore.

I still think it's something that every gun enthusiast should check out at least once.

Latest posts

Top Bottom