Too soon to start the let's get excited about the Wanenmacher thread????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Them girls are getting a bit long in the tooth. They may be ready to believe some of those lines, now they are in their dotage.

They recruit new ladies. I see two or three young things for every “older” model each time I go; they all invariably share one trait in common.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They recruit new ladies. I see two or three young things for every “older” model each time I go; they all invariably share one trait in common.
Yeah, whomever it is in charge of hiring certainly prefers the "Hugh Hefners Playboy", 1950s, pre-Twiggy type.
I prefer a more slender version, but there's a car for every driver, as they say.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, whomever it is in charge of hiring certainly prefers the "Hugh Hefners Playboy", 1950s, pre-Twiggy type.
I prefer a more slender version, but there's a car for every driver, as they say.

I was actually referring to them all sporting a pair of assets that are “acquired” ;) As for Twiggy, the last few times I’ve passed the booth there were at least one young thing that was tiny everywhere but in one spot…

User_3155

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like some mighty fine line standin' weather next weekend!!!! :woot:

weather.jpg

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm planning to go on Saturday to see if i cant find a few things. Mainly looking to see if i can find another upper for my spare lower and replace guns i have sold off over the last several years unless i find something i just have to have. just need to mentally prepare myself for the idiots who swing long guns around in the aisles.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be there Saturday. I'll spend some time at the OK2A table then I might look around as I'm thinking of renting a scooter this time.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think Sunday, unfortunately. Looking for a modified Buffington or Soule sight. Would likely settle for a simple tang if it fits. Guess the used guys are still setting up on the lower level?

Latest posts

Top Bottom