Trump is a fascist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama is smart in vilifying Trump's rhetoric, because it misdirects the stupid masses from the fact that propping up dictatorial fascist murderers for oil and natural gas is what creates terrorists. Both Republican and Democrat politicians have a solid hand in that machine. :(

Worth repeating.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL. Obama didn't do anything to divide the GOP or divide the country. They did that on their own. He's hardly the radical leftist he's been continually made out to be.

I actually agree with you, he did nothing. As in nothing to bring people together. Constantly coming out speaking against white cops but not speaking out against gang bangers is a problem, and that is just the tip of the ice berg.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The way the media twists everything and how people from all over freak out is just ridiculous. In that link there is an article called "the world's reaction to Trumps Muslim ban". So he's banning Muslims now? Wtf?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as Trump being a fascist, I don't think he is all out committed to the national registry of Muslims.

A simple article of clothing identifying them might be sufficient to keep track of them "until we can figure out what's going on".

Something like this might work.

www.holocaustresearchproject.org_ghettos_images_A_20jew_20in_20the_20RZESZOW_20ghetto_201940.jpg

I don't think Trump has committed to full blown kristallnacht at this point.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG! I just realized TRUMP IS A NAZI! OMG - I feel so ashamed! You've tugged the emotional heartstrings just right, Hobbes. Excuse me while I weep.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People always criticise others ideas without offering alternatives. At least he has some ideas, be it good or not. Just like the ACA, no one wants to keep it but no one is offering even 1 alternative plan.
Wrong. Bernie has a plan, and it involves doing away with ACA: http://feelthebern.org/bernie-sanders-on-healthcare/.

I like how everyone has this fabricated outrage and disgust about Trump like he is some circus freak outcast that doesn't represent any significant number of people.

He's your GOP. He's your voter base. He's your modern conservative. He's been doing pretty damn well for himself. If you're disgusted by Trump you need to change your voter registration. He's a majority of active voting Republicans in 2015. He is. If he loses steam it will be because some of his voters get to wondering if he's still viable. Not because they don't like him. He's not your RNC, but he's your GOP base. Big difference.

Also the motherfawker is still less crazy than Dr. Token Black McStabby, The Whispering Wonder.
on point

How many people have been killed this year by Muslims who immigrated here as adults compared to those killed by natural born americans?

Or are we forgetting our own feigned outrage over the number of dead in Chicago? We love to rub Obama's nose in those stats don't we? Does it not apply here?

How many did McVeigh kill? Or Roof, Kehoe, Lanza, Hennard, Huberty, Whitman and Sherrill? Did we round up white guys after those attacks? Restrict their travel?

What happened to targeting and criminalizing behaviour not objects and people?
people unlike us are scary, which brings fear and protective cognitive bias, so there's no need in talking numbers because they'll be ignored

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO, Trump doesn't want to win. He's been in the spotlight for long enough, has made his points, and now wants to hand it off to the next in line. Trump is now trying to lose the race without quitting. Quitting would be a sign of weakness, whereas making stupid statements will let him lose without showing any perceived weakness.

Trump HAS to do something now, Super Tuesday is less than 90 days away. If he doesn't self destruct in a big way, he's very likely to find himself on the General ballot, which I definitely think he doesn't want because there's no $$$ in it for Trump.

Looking at it that way, it makes sense why each statement as of late has been more bombastic than the last. I bet Trump is amazed each night that he's still leading in some of the polls. I imagine Trump is talking to his minions every night behind closed doors asking, "what do I have to do to lose" this race.

Latest posts

Top Bottom