Trump is a fascist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone pointed out previously that Cruz has surpassed Trump in some of the latest Iowa polls.
Of course those polls were before this latest Trump extravaganza so he quite possibly leads in Iowa again now.
Islamaphobia is a guaranteed vote getter to the conservative Christian voters that have so much influence in the Iowa caucuses.
You didn't think this was an accident, did you? :)

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think he's gonna make it, your out of touch.
Oh wait, never mind.
I didn't say he was going to make it. How do determine that a candidate currently polling at over 30% is a nobody? Lots of previous candidates with less support at this point in the race won the nomination.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think he's gonna make it, your out of touch.
Oh wait, never mind.
I didn't say he was going to make it. How do determine that a candidate currently polling at over 30% is a nobody? Lots of previous candidates with less support at this point in the race won the nomination.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Because the Dem. nominee and next POTUS is already decided. And it has tits and worse hair than Trump or Bernie.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell no it wasn't an accident.
ALL of the other candidates are doing nothing but talking about Trump and his statement.
Meanwhile Trump goes on talking about the issues.
He knows exactly how to get right back on top.

The others play fear like a mouth harp.
Trump plays fear like a violin.
It's always gratifying to watch an artist work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom