Trump is a fascist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Now Trump wants to talk to Bill Gates about shutting down "part of the internet". And people that yell "free speech" are foolish people. The man is a dangerous egomaniac.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"it has tits".

Of course you don't. It's perfectly normal to refer to a woman as an it with tits.
It reffered to the first part of my post as "the nominee". "It" would be the nominee. Tits indicates "it" (the nominee) would be a woman. Tits is widely use to refer to breast, slang that no doubt started with the udders on a milk cow being known as teats.
Full Definition of TEAT. 1. : the protuberance through which milk is drawn from an udder or breast : nipple.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It reffered to the first part of my post as "the nominee". "It" would be the nominee. Tits indicates "it" (the nominee) would be a woman. Tits is widely use to refer to breast, slang that no doubt started with the udders on a milk cow being known as teats.
Full Definition of TEAT. 1. : the protuberance through which milk is drawn from an udder or breast : nipple.

I recall when Charles Barkley was fined for spitting on a kid during a game. Charles claimed that he was not trying to spit on the kid. He was trying to spit on adult fan. He didn't seem to grasp that either way, it's wrong.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recall when Charles Barkley was fined for spitting on a kid during a game. Charles claimed that he was not trying to spit on the kid. He was trying to spit on adult fan. He didn't seem to grasp that either way, it's wrong.

Maybe you should find an internet forum that is more sensitive to your ********. I wont listen to it anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom