WalMart Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theishkid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just went to walmart in Mustang last night... they just got stocked up on wwb 380 and 40 and a few others. The 380 was around 30 for 100. They also had federal in the .40 cal. It was actually cheaper by a couple of bucks than the white box.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a blazer brass shooter when it comes to target ammo.

I haven't seen any of that at Walmart in months. I think they may have been replaced by Federal.

Edmond

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems most of you guys are in the eastern part of the state.

What about for us in the southwest area of the state? I haven't seen any since I've been here.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hit up one here in Tulsa today and bought the last three boxes of 9mm. They had plenty of Federal .40 S&W for about $14, and a few boxes of Federal .45 for about $16. I haven't seen .45 for less than $20 in a long time. They also had plenty of .25 ACP and .32 ACP, which surprised me. I think they were around $17-20.

Edmond

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought 2 boxes of 100 ct. WWB 9mm at the Duncan Walmart. Was limited to only 2 boxes and they did not have any .45 in 100 rd. boxes. They had a few more boxes of 100 ct. WWB 9mm left.

Latest posts

Top Bottom