watches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

austin.brown

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wear this Citizen every day:

i.imgur.com_TC7hPAJ.jpg

It's a great watch at a solid price (got it for $100ish new, delivered).

I have a few more watches I wear depending on occasion and what I'm wearing.

For beater watches, I prefer Timex. Lots of people crap on them but I've never had a bad Timex watch, and they're inexpensive and last a long time.

I really like that watch

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My everyday....
Bulova Marine Star 98C61
images

my back ups...
Bulova Marine Star 98C62
images

Citizen EcoDrive
images

This is my next acquisition, almost had it recently but couldn't seal the deal. Still working on the owner.

1912 Elgin Father Time Rail Road Spec with hunter case, 21 jewels, 5 adjustable positions, gold fill
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Also on my interest list is watches by Shinola and Hamilton

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother showed up with a green bezel Submariner. I lusted over that watch for a month before he told me, it was a fake! A damn Chinese knock-off! With out a very close examination you would never know.

I think the Rolex Datejust is the most faked watch in the World and the Rolex Submariner is the most copied (looks like there are a few in this thread alone that are obviously styled directly off the Submariner)

Mine is an LV with Maxi dial - I've had 4 different Rolexes but this is my favorite.

...and if you're wearing a watch to just tell the time then you're missing the point of a fine timepiece.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm partial to Citizen Eco Drives. I've still got the one my wife bought me thirteen or fourteen years ago. My daily watch is a black rectangular face Citizen Mickey Mouse (for work). Beater watch is a Timex with a fabric/Velcro band and glow in the dark hands.

Wouldn't be caught dead with a digital....

Sure, my Iphone can tell me what time it is, but I'm a bit old school. Plus, a decent watch looks good at the end of a suit jacket. Strapping an Iphone to my wrist would just be tacky.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the Rolex Datejust is the most faked watch in the World and the Rolex Submariner is the most copied (looks like there are a few in this thread alone that are obviously styled directly off the Submariner).

That's exactly why I bought the Invicta that I own, because it is an homage to the Rolex Submariner.

I know I'll never be able to afford one. :cry3:

Shodown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear one everyday. I'm a watch whore. I have a couple Fossils and an Ecodrive to choose from when I get dressed up, a couple G Shocks for work, and a few others for when I'm working outside and don't care if they get beat up.

Mack45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually don't wear a watch anymore, I just check the cell. I do have a small collection of old pocket watches and a couple of wrist watches. I do have an 18 size Elgin Father Time in the collection and several Hamiltons. Here are a couple that I do have pics of.

i14.photobucket.com_albums_a346_Mack45_PICT0053.jpg
[/URL]

i14.photobucket.com_albums_a346_Mack45_604804487_o.jpg
[/URL]

Latest posts

Top Bottom