Well, I'm fuming something fierce now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesiree bob, because a white scumbag rapist is somehow better than a black or brown scumbag rapist.

All rapist should get the death penalty. If they are illegal and never should have been here anyway, do it quick. I know I said "death" again. So I am ready for the flammers.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
All rapist should get the death penalty. If they are illegal and never should have been here anyway, do it quick. I know I said "death" again. So I am ready for the flammers.

I totally agree (and have in several posts in this thread). Pointing out a crtme by an illegal does NOT make one a racist and no one ever said it did. However, implying that an illegal rapist is worse than a non illlegal racist is stupid.....they both deserve to fry. Is that liberal enough?

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I totally agree (and have in several posts in this thread). Pointing out a crtme by an illegal does NOT make one a racist and no one ever said it did. However, implying that an illegal rapist is worse than a non illlegal racist is stupid.....they both deserve to fry. Is that liberal enough?

I agree with you. Kill them all. If they rape once, they will rape again.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i think thats a stretch...

I was being sarcastic. The race card is stupendously overplayed when it comes to the illegal immigration issue.

If they are illegal immigrant rapists, I think they should be repatriated to their country by lofting them from the ordinance rack of an F-16 across the border. "We let them go. Unfortunately, they have all died."

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That's where you are so very wrong and you don't get it.
I tried to explain it to you and you could give it a moment's thought which I doubt you did, because you already know what you like to know.
Let me expand on it. As I have already mentioned, the Americans and legal immigrants are here as part of our society. Legally, they have certain protections of the law. If they go bad, we have to bite the bullet and go on. There is no such obligation to a person who is here illegally. While it is true that both parties have screwed us on this issue, regardless of personal likes and dislikes, in the eyes of the law, they are supposed to get a kick in the a$$ outta here. The law says that they are not the same as the rest of us. Surely an officer of the court is able to understand that. If a cop doesn't read the Miranda rights the case can be thrown out because of that illegality, because the law is supposed to matter, even for illegals.
"Angel" one of the worst serial killers of American women, found it convenient to cross the border back and forth to commit his crimes. (When I read the story of how that worthless piece of dirt tortured, raped and murdered the doctor, I couldn't help but get emotional).
They cross, get phony untraceable papers, they can do what they want and go back or change their papers with nobody able to track them.
A Nevada whorehouse has better controls on who they let in.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And then we have the red herrings thrown in to the discussion.
"First we secure the borders and then we legalize the ones already here..."
As everybody that has even as many brains as a retarded oyster knows, the border cannot be made foolproof. To legalize the existing, just like in the past when Reagan legalized them, can only mean one thing then, now, in the future. Get across and you got it made, it is a matter of time before you are legalized.
Unless the carrot of legalization is removed as an option, nothing will work, they will cut holes, dig under, fly over, swim around, whatever it takes.
If they know that they cannot get jobs and will end up in prison or kicked back, even without a wall it will be controllable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom