Westboro in Moore. Not anymore!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't like em one bit. But wonder if they should be completely ignored. Make the neighborhood a ghost town until they leave. Not one soul step out the front door to give em a look. Not one vehicle drive down the street they are on.

They are looking for the reaction. If nobody paid em any mind, it wouldn't be worth the time.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was raised by folks that taught us that you cannot teach another man anything by screaming, cussing and such. If a man needs a lesson, it needs to be a hands on lesson. He will remember the hands on lesson far longer than the cussing and screaming.

We all know without a doubt, that the Church would never show up anywhere if they were not protected by the Police. I went to the one down by RushSprings a few years ago, the local Town Leaders told them they had no Police in the Town to protect them and no permit was needed to protest and to come on. The Church never showed up. Go Figure.

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how soon they will return to oklahoma? : ) Something like that just proves that they can be ran off. I'll be willing to bet that if they assemble again some where else that the opposing people of that town will remember what happened in moore oklahoma and just run them out. You could tell the cops just HATED having to protect them.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like them or hate them, they have a right to demonstrate. They don't deserve the threat of physical violence from people charging at them. To me, it looked like Westboro on one side, and a bunch of hoodlums on the other.

So, it's cool if we come over to your street and celebrate the death of your loved ones and you won't do anything?

There's a thin line between freedom of speech and provocation of a good ole fashion ass-whoopin (the courts have seen many cases to establish what you can/can't do to via your protected speech). IMO, WBC has been dancing on that line for far too long. I'd love to see them provoke a severe ass-whoopin and then lose the criminal case as well as the civil case.

I'd pay some money to a paypal account for the defendant's court costs if that ever happens.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have said it before and I still believe that one of these days they are going to meet someone that feels they have nothing left to lose in this life and its going to end very bad for these folks. From the videos I saw I would say the Moore police did a great job but I think there were a few moments where they were very close to losing control of that crowd.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with freedom of speech. I also know that there is only so much someone can say and do before a Man is going to stand up and punch them in the mouth for that freedom. So be it. Play those games, win those prizes!

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have said it before and I still believe that one of these days they are going to meet someone that feels they have nothing left to lose in this life and its going to end very bad for these folks. From the videos I saw I would say the Moore police did a great job but I think there were a few moments where they were very close to losing control of that crowd.

I'm surprised that has never happened, that someone with nothing to lose - or a bereaved family member hasn't made things end very badly for these folks. If they came around here disrupting a funeral, I'd walk up to the biggest one and start whipping his ass, let the others come up, I'd beat the dog **** out of them too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom