What are you guys hoping Santa brings you this year?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, if you want a nice knife that bats way above it's price point I picked this up recently for the giggles. It's just a different style blade and it's fun as heck to use. Feels real solid, and blade came like a razor. How well it holds up is going to be a question since my Shun/Wusthof/MAC are my daily drivers, and this is more of a special occasion one.

https://www.amazon.com/KYOKU-Samurai-Yanagiba-Japanese-Superior/dp/B07L97NFM1
My Radas will do just fine.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I don't really have a need for anything. Other than my knees, my health is still good, and after the surgery, I'm looking forward to getting back to walking with the wife every day and traveling to take pictures. I even have all the photographic equipment that I have wanted (largely thanks to the wife), and since we live full time in an RV, there isn't room for much of anything else.

As for retirement, we both retired on June 30, 2014, so almost 10 years. After traveling for about four years, we came back to Oklahoma and decided to stay. Since we stumbled upon our Summer job (thanks to a member here), we've continued to get to see new country and keep ourselves busy for a few months in the Summer.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I want whirled peas.
1702399207357.png

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This. Now I don’t ask for much. Just likes and laughs. But today I really need you all to pitch in and get me this card. Make this sick kid’s Christmas truly special this year. And free shipping!?!? It’s a steal!
View attachment 436609

Dude. I kid you not. I begged my parents to buy me an entire box of 86-87 Fleer basketball cards from the TG&Y store in Shawnee for like $15 and ended up getting 5 or 6 Jordan rookies. I was able to put together almost 3 complete sets. I kept a bunch for quite a while and even sold some to help put food on our table during college. I think my sister-in-law still has one of the Jordan rookies I gave her way back when. Unfortunately I no longer have any of my card collection.

Latest posts

Top Bottom