What are your favorite pocket pistols?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't. It's worth a lot more unfired. I had one for a while and it banged the crap out of my middle finger knuckle when I fired it. Those things are made like fine jewelry. Larry was a genius when he designed them.
You're probably right but remember when you were a kid and just got home with a package of black cats....it's kinda like that.
20230520_191639.jpg
20230520_191659.jpg

geezer77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll chip in a me too on the Seecamp LWS-32. Mine disappears in the pocket of a pair of summer shorts in a sweet little Don Hume hooker type holster, can hardly feel the weight and the holster NEVER comes out with the gun. It's the only true pocket pistol I actually don't mind carrying. No fun to shoot a lot at the range, but then again it's a last resort get off me gun. Besides, there ain't gonna be any TV back and forth gunfights as long as I have room to run and feet to run with.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like my P3AT for pocket carry. I'm looking for a P32 because I'm all about diversity. But, my go-to carry gun for summer is an LCP Max. G43X during cooler months.
I was also looking for a P32 when I got my Tomcat, but couldn't find a new one. According to the Keltec subreddit, they only do a couple of runs of them each year at the factory. I'm guessing they discontinued the P3AT since It isn't on their website. Guess I'll have to try Gunbroker next time.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have to round the trigger guard off with a fine half round file for a Seecamp to be comfortable to shoot. Why manufacturers insist on sharp corners on all their stuff is beyond me. The Seecamp used to sting a bit to shoot, after knocking the sharp square edge off the trigger guard inside and out it is MUCH better

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom