My Mouse Pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1, Beretta 22 Short
2, Walther TPH 22LR, It belonged to Joel(druryj). His sweet Daughter was kind enough to give it to me when he passed.
3, High Standard 22mag. Thus belonged to my favorite Uncle. We were more like brothers. I had this holster made for him when his brother shot the gun in the original holster and blew the side out. Man was he pissed.lol Anyway his son who I am also very close with passed this on to me.
The clover w/the 7, represents his 7 children. The other side says +2, that is for my uncle and aunt. Please post your mouse guns or any that are special to you.
20240216_122210.jpg
20240216_122228.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only mouse pistol I own is a 1967 Baby Browning. 25ACP. It was my mother's.

When I was a kid in the 70s, we had a little "mom & pop" store. Every night at closing time, my mother would collect the day's monies, balance out everything and make a deposit. She always kept her little Browning on the desk next to her.

Well, it became such a part of her daily carry, she forgot about it in her purse and was called up for jury duty at the Rogers county court house.

As she was walking inside, the deputy searched her purse and found the little Browning and drug my mother off to a small room and proceeded to rake her over the coals for trying to smuggle a concealed weapon into the court room. His last words to her were, "you'll never see this gun again."

Well, it just so happened that a federal judge was a regular patron of our store and dad's fishing buddy was an OHP lieutenant. So mom told the story to both of them.

About 2 weeks later, the Rogers county sheriff personally came to the store, offered his most sincere apologies to my mother and returned the little pistol to her.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have two … a S&W 637 from their Performance Center and a Remington RM380.

The Remington has the Galloway performance kit. Took just minutes to install. It was great out of the box …. Even better after with the Galloway kit. Very soft shooting, really smooth trigger pull and will feed anything.

The S&W is a great revolver BUT the clear coat finish is crap. Started to peel off after it was out of warranty.

Attachments

• 7A485250-3095-45E3-B99E-482BCB2FC8C5.jpeg
    7A485250-3095-45E3-B99E-482BCB2FC8C5.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0

capnkirk462

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's some of my mouse guns.

3 Ravens and a Phoenix model Raven all in 25acp.
A Davis Derringer in 22WMR.
Ruger LCP2 in 380.
Clerke 1st 22lr revolver.

View attachment 454345
I remember Evan's drug store in Enid sold Ravens back in the 80's. Times where definitely different then. Thanks for the memories.

Latest posts

Top Bottom