What did you do to 'prep' today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried to pack a bug-out-bag... It went terribly wrong...
1231396_10200170109050371_1323267122_n.jpg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Held down the fort and kept the kids from burning the joint down while my wife worked a 12 at her Nurse Extern job and studied for classes in her last semester of nursing school. I figure a live-in RN is a pretty good "Prep"....LOL.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Held down the fort and kept the kids from burning the joint down while my wife worked a 12 at her Nurse Extern job and studied for classes in her last semester of nursing school. I figure a live-in RN is a pretty good "Prep"....LOL.

Ohhhhh ... nicely done!! Tell her (well, you too! for marrying so well!! :wink2:) CONGRATS!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ohhhhh ... nicely done!! Tell her (well, you too! for marrying so well!! :wink2:) CONGRATS!

Lol. Thanks, I definitely chose wisely! Took her to almost 40 years old to figure out what she wanted to do. Probation work wasn't cutting it but she's taken to nursing like a fish to water!

Now if I can only figure out what I'm gonna do.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol. Thanks, I definitely chose wisely! Took her to almost 40 years old to figure out what she wanted to do. Probation work wasn't cutting it but she's taken to nursing like a fish to water!

Now if I can only figure out what I'm gonna do.

Haha! I tried the nursing thing. First day of clinicals I came home and asked GC, "Uhhhh, how disappointed would you be to NOT be married to a nurse?" He said, "Hmmmm, clinicals went that good today, did they?" and that was the last time I went ... Called and withdrew the next day ... :D

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! I tried the nursing thing. First day of clinicals I came home and asked GC, "Uhhhh, how disappointed would you be to NOT be married to a nurse?" He said, "Hmmmm, clinicals went that good today, did they?" and that was the last time I went ... Called and withdrew the next day ... :D

LOL....sounds like me with the cop thing.

Congratulations, there are a lot of people a lot older than that that still haven't got a handle on how to make it in life.

Amen...and to keep it on topic, it does bring a measure of comfort that she is adding a viable skillet to the prepping toolbox!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a crossbow and got it sighted in. Took Mrs. to range for some pistol practice. Mounted a laser on her shotgun and then let the grandkids shoot it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom