What did you do to 'prep' today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gldnflash23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took my 2 and 4 year old nieces camping in their back yard. this is big from them since they are yuppy BA girls, we had fun with no electricity (yes I threw the main breaker of the house), cooking hot dog, s'mores, and flashlights. If we ever had to truly rough it I don't think I could buy enough flashlight batteries.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took my 2 and 4 year old nieces camping in their back yard. this is big from them since they are yuppy BA girls, we had fun with no electricity (yes I threw the main breaker of the house), cooking hot dog, s'mores, and flashlights. If we ever had to truly rough it I don't think I could buy enough flashlight batteries.

This sounds like preparedness training for the little ones. :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, dude! That's quite a shopping trip ... Poor GC ... After a nice breakfast at Jimmy's Egg this morning, we are about to embark on cleaning up the backyard and garage ... Not necessarily the most fun a couple can have, but it needs to be done. I've shelves that need putting up ... so I can have a place to put things. I hate it when things are out of place. Besides ... if I put these things up out of the way, I can get more things ... :wink2: Am I right?!? :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually sounds like a fun day BB!

Haha! I does to me ... I've been wanting to get all this done for a few weeks now but GC gets weird when I move stuff around ... :shocked: Who knew that picking something up off the floor of the garage and laying it on the work table would cause such angst! :rollingla

But, I want to stick the hens in the bigger run so I'm moving the rabbits into the garage. And to do that, we gotta move stuff off that wall and put it up on shelves ... I'll make it worth his while ... :naughty: But I've been married to him (and know myself well enough :teehee) that we gotta get the work done BEFORE we get to any rewards ... Otherwise, we'll still be talking about doing this NEXT weekend ... :D

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday, visited the folks at Fat Boy Tactical. Bought two of the neatest survival tools, a CRKT multi-tool spork. Looks like the best way to begin a meal outdoors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom