What did you do to 'prep' today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flamedude

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reorganized my EDC bag and realized I probably need a new bag with more pockets for better organization and MOLLE for attaching more gear. Any suggestions on backpacks, like a 3 day assault sized pack, max price approximately $125? Thank you for any suggestions.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@ Flamedude, check out the Maxpedition Sitka. It's a sling pack with a stabilizing strap, thereby making it a bit easier to get at gear while wearing it/walking. Retail is somewhere in the $120 range, but with a little shopping, I'm certain they can be had for $100 or so. Although given the military looking colors and MOLLE attachments good luck being the "grey man" while wearing it.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made my AR more comfortable to shoot and therefore more effective in my hands, and picked up some more 5.56 rounds. I need to start doing more than just collecting guns and ammo. However it is difficult to get a wife on board when she likely wouldn't survive without modern medicine/pharmaceuticals. Unfortunate but true due to a TBI from a car accident.

Flamedude

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
MCVetSteve, Thanks for your suggestion, I will check it out. I have thought about the tactical looking gear issue too. My current bag looks like any other school back pack; which I like, for the purely visual aspect. It just doesn't have the storage or organization I want. I hear what you are saying as I don't want to stand out as Joe Tactical.

Latest posts

Top Bottom