What did you do to 'prep' today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Eat them while they are young, you can get more later. Lol.

Seriously, ill prolly get back into the chicken business, maybe even rabbits.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought 2 large bottles of asprin and chewable pepto. Having a headache and the green apple 2-step will be no fun in a collapse.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought 308 ammo for the M1A, put p a new deer feeder, worked on putting up the new swing set for the grand kids and just watched a red fox eat a midnight snack in the back yard.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday, I hooked up all of my important stuff to my new generator for about 1 1/2 hours to check everything out. I love my new inverter generator, even my UPS units liked the power output. Under normal load, not counting startup surges, I am running about 1 k watts.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today, I gave out a secret for some FREE kindle books.

I "liked" this place on Facebook and there seem to be an overabundance of various "prepper" manuals and books that come up for free kindle downloads.

Even if you don't have a kindle. You can download and install Kindle for PC for free and be able to read these books.

So,

On facebook, in the find friends bar, look for "free kindle ebooks". There is a "free kindle books", but this one has about 250 "likes".

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom