What do you folks think the next Toilet Paper shortage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All my brothers were severely allergic to both. I never was, never caught it! One of them from a different dad was so bad he had to take shots and lived in bleach baths and Calamine Lotion.
My oldest son was so allergic he nearly died because he was out in the pasture playing -- clear on the other side of the property my dad was brush hogging and went through a patch. Enough of the oil floated on the wind (which there was not much of that day) and he inhaled it. I still don't know how he managed to get across the pasture to tell us he couldn't breath. Miracle #1.

If we'd been any place besides my dad's clinic he would have died. I've never seen an old man with back problems jump off a tractor and RUN, carrying a 12yo kid, so fast in my life. Miracle #2. I was 40 years younger and not carrying a kid and couldn't keep up. 😳

Kid still wound up with pneumonia from the burns on his lung tissue, but at least he didn't die. Miracle #3 according to his attending.

My poor dad couldn't stand up straight for nearly a month.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TP, ehhh……Rx’s, Food Staples, H2O, OTC meds, Veterinary Rx’s ( pets ‘n peeps ) , Lg Trash bags , Shovels, Gold Rings, Alcohol, & Ammo…..barter/trade , Sanitation items, Water Filtration Straws, Flashlights, Batteries. That’s a good start. Plus , of course, what this forum is all about 😜

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All my brothers were severely allergic to both. I never was, never caught it! One of them from a different dad was so bad he had to take shots and lived in bleach baths and Calamine Lotion.
The story of my life early on. Had to go to the hospital once when it got on my face. Head looked like a basketball it was so swollen. Once I took the Hemoglobin shots in the hip, I stopped being allergic to it. I still get a little strip of it on the back of the hand or arm occasionally, but it just goes away after a few days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom