What do you want from OSA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with most of the posts here. I do think we are in a little lull looking for some topics. Over the past few years we have had some intense items for discussion. Open Carry was one I think most OSA members wanted primarily to relive the threat of printing or accidental exposure possibility being a disaster at the wrong time. Getting some other state regulations adjusted were some big issues also, but what is on the agenda at present, not much that I know of.

Also threats of federal over regulation has been at the forefront the past couple of years. These items were heavily tied to politics, so I attribute a lot of that to the heavy posting of traffic connected to the elections. Now some people are not happy their candidate did not win, so they want to continue bashing our elected President on most everything he does. For many, I think bashing everything mostly has become habit, they just can not help themselves. I think we have the most pro 2A choice for President we could have made, especially with the SCOTUS appointments that will be made over the next few years. Our country was in trouble, now we are still in big trouble, but at least I think we have a President that wants to do something about it rather than digging us deeper. JMO

To me, I would like to see more participation from OSA in promoting the upcoming suppressor bills and other items regarding regulations and fees. We might have a window here to do some long term protection of our 2A rights concerning regulations and fees that only apply to law abiding citizens which need to be repealed.

Myself, I am very glad OSA is here. Even with all the good, bad, and sometimes ugly, we are family. Thanks to everyone for keeping it going.

OK, back to which is the best firearm to carry for personal protection, has that been discussed lately? Ha Ha

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with most of the posts here. I do think we are in a little lull looking for some topics. Over the past few years we have had some intense items for discussion. Open Carry was one I think most OSA members wanted primarily to relive the threat of printing or accidental exposure possibility being a disaster at the wrong time. Getting some other state regulations adjusted were some big issues also, but what is on the agenda at present, not much that I know of.

Also threats of federal over regulation has been at the forefront the past couple of years. These items were heavily tied to politics, so I attribute a lot of that to the heavy posting of traffic connected to the elections. Now some people are not happy their candidate did not win, so they want to continue bashing our elected President on most everything he does. For many, I think bashing everything mostly has become habit, they just can not help themselves. I think we have the most pro 2A choice for President we could have made, especially with the SCOTUS appointments that will be made over the next few years. Our country was in trouble, now we are still in big trouble, but at least I think we have a President that wants to do something about it rather than digging us deeper. JMO
To me, I would like to see more participation from OSA in promoting the upcoming suppressor bills and other items regarding regulations and fees. We might have a window here to do some long term protection of our 2A rights concerning regulations and fees that only apply to law abiding citizens which need to be repealed.

Myself, I am very glad OSA is here. Even with all the good, bad, and sometimes ugly, we are family. Thanks to everyone for keeping it going.

OK, back to which is the best firearm to carry for personal protection, has that been discussed lately? Ha Ha
We settled this already. It's the CZ P07! Now let's never speak of this again.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We settled this already. It's the CZ P07! Now let's never speak of this again.

Nothing beats the Glock 19.

I've owned both a CZ P07 and Glock 19. Sold the 19 to get the CZ. Sold the CZ to get a Ruger LW Commander. To be fair, you can't go wrong with any of them. I trusted and still trust them all.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know...which is why I'll see if the CZ P10c is in the same company!
Ha. I got excited about the CZ 10 when I first got wind of it. Want to wait and see if it has any problems.
I kid glock guys because I'm a glock guy. I love my CZ, and just about everything about it. But for concealed carry, simplicity of design and function, they got it right with the G19. It's the best all purpose handgun on the market.
But it's a brick...Ha!.

Latest posts

Top Bottom