What was you first ride? car, truck, ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickett235

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
78 nova. It's on the third motor, transmission and rear end. It was at around 120,000 miles when I got it. It is pushing 400,000 now. The front end and brakes need a rebuild to make it street worthy again. I have had lots of fun with that car. It's a good thing it can't talk!!!

daniel1daniel2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a ford ranger 2002 cab and a half with a 6 foot bed that had 150k miles on it(worked my tail off for it). First thing I did to it was built a brush guard for it, drove it for a year and then the block cracked dropped a new engine in it and its still going strong 40k later.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1985 Chevy pickup. crank windows, no tilt steering, or cruise control. automatic transmission. Loved that truck, it is a tough old truck and is still in the family, my brother in law now owns it.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for bringing up memories of dumb 16yr old boy decisions. lol. Mine was a 1975 Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon. The dumb decision is because my dad was pushing for me to buy a 1967 Mustang. But, no my friend had a cutlass so I had to have one. I must change the was because I still have it parked behind my parents barn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom