What's your favorite band?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I primarily listen to German punk/hard rock, so most wouldn't recognize the names anyway.

"Du hast!"

Pink Floyd, then the Doors,CCR. I watched " the Wall " last week and plan to watch" Pulse" this week. I told my wife if I died before her to play "Comfortably Numb" and follow it up with" Wish You Were Here" at my funeral.

Excellent choices for going-away music!

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Favorite Band? If you are young and only have herd a few bands, easy.

Stomp me down when I listen to too much George Jones. Call George Thorogood and the destroyers, when I need a defibulater.

Is Clapton a band? Several people from Tulsa are in the background on many of his songs, most likely because he lived here so long. Is Gus Harden's voice and lyerics she used part of his songs and "band"

BB King has some great background stuff, is he a band?. No, just BB King and the others. What about that keyboard guy, Johnson I think is his name, wish he would make an album.

Was at a live Duye Bros concert last weekend. (outsoor, 48 at the end of it) Yep, they were as good as they used to be as a "band", dual drimmers. Favorite, not necessarly, but they did put on quite a show. I have been to China Grove, TX.

I guess it is all in your prospective of "band" I noticed here just now that you might be referring to " favorite Artist" meaning band, person, music, etc and I might have over reacted with my comments.

I have only heard of a few I can think of, charlie danials band, blues brothers band, and yes pull up songs by "The Band" which are not bad at all. They were very good.

Damn it, I am starting to be like others on this forum that are too critical of the poster with picky comments, spelling, sentance structure, political correctnes to not hurt anyones feelings, if you might be to christians, musilums, cigar chewers, rotwilers, etc. TFB

If I need a rrestart to comming alive, transfusion, etc. Thorogood would be my desired single source music person.

My very first 45 record I ever purchased for 25 cents was "At The Hop" by Danny and the Juniors. I still have it.

I guess I have to vote for any band that can make my sole feel good when I am down, Thorogood. How ever I have been woken up at a quarter to four and she was there she was there asking for more a few times in my life. Along with the" Wichita Lineman" with all his feelings trying to get my power turned back on.

I think at least from my prospective, the musioc you or anyone else likes like either transformes you to a place you have been or to a place you want to be. Use your imagination. I have been a "Strange on the shore" by the claronite guy, and I have "danced with the devil with the blue dress on" Mitch Rider and the Dr Wheels. I was at a Kinks concert in Bartlesville in 1966, with a gal, she wound up being Wifey 30 yrs later.

Listining to music promotes your mind to wander. Favorite? Yep, I like this at the moment, relating to something different a few minutes later.

Music is still in us.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom