What's your favorite pizza joint?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't think it's even there any more...

Pizza Shuttle in Stillwater.

Personal Sized sliced Meatball pizza....

Spent many late study nights scarfin Pizza Shuttle..

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rodney's in Purcell, hands down.
I ate at Rodney's back when he was on north Green, and I wasn't impressed with the pizza. Rodney seems to be a pretty good guy--he came by our table and apologized for the wait, and a month or so ago he fed the people who'd been doing volunteer work related to the bridge closing--and I keep hearing good reviews of his food, so I might have to try it again.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ate at Rodney's back when he was on north Green, and I wasn't impressed with the pizza. Rodney seems to be a pretty good guy--he came by our table and apologized for the wait, and a month or so ago he fed the people who'd been doing volunteer work related to the bridge closing--and I keep hearing good reviews of his food, so I might have to try it again.

You know how it is..... different strokes for different folks. I always hear about how great Hideaway's pizza is but I've always thought it was just average. That being said, maybe you ate one of the occasional "off" days/nights that every place has. Oh, and I LOVE the mushrooms at hideaway.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love Papa Murphy's deep pan pizzas...

I've never tried Hideaway Pizza. I used to really like Mazzios back in the day but I have no idea what they are like now. We used to eat at Ken's Pizza when I was a child but they closed down. I heard recently that they were opening the first Ken's Pizza since they closed in Edmond. I don't know if they have opened yet.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure its not there anymore, but the Italian place on the board walk in Asbury park NJ fed 6 hungry GI's with their 18" large. Each slice was 1" thick with meat and veggi's. That was a pizza than I've never seen duplicated.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love Papa Murphy's deep pan pizzas...

I've never tried Hideaway Pizza. I used to really like Mazzios back in the day but I have no idea what they are like now. We used to eat at Ken's Pizza when I was a child but they closed down. I heard recently that they were opening the first Ken's Pizza since they closed in Edmond. I don't know if they have opened yet.

when I go to papa murphys i get the gourmet vegetarian and then have them add meat and jalapenos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom