What's your favorite pizza joint?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chicago style pizza sucks. Nobody from Chicago even eats it.

NYC in Tulsa is my favorite. Mario's used to be my favorite, but went downhill IMO. Umberto's and Pie Hole win out usually because they are closer and I am lazy.

Not an Andolini's fan.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pie Hole has some nice specialty pizzas, Umbertos is good as well. I have only had Andolini's from their food truck. It was good and makes me want to visit the restaurant. Shotgun Sams in Midwest city when I was a kid. Godfathers was good too.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Papa Murphys makes some really good pizzas. I've never been a fan of chicken on pizza but we had one in Mexico with chicken, artichoke, red bell pepper and a couple of other things I can't remember....anyway....we asked them and they made it without question. Now my wife just asks for "our" special and they make it up. Even their plain ole pepperoni is good.
It wasn't really chicken.

huskres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chicago style pizza sucks. Nobody from Chicago even eats it.

NYC in Tulsa is my favorite. Mario's used to be my favorite, but went downhill IMO. Umberto's and Pie Hole win out usually because they are closer and I am lazy.

Not an Andolini's fan.

You must live by me. We prefer Joe Mommas. The wife has to have gluten free and theirs is surprisingly good. We also cook homemade pizza on the green egg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom